Financial Professionals are always unsure about the best way to transition their book of business to a new firm. What is the cost and when is the best time to make a transition and will I have to do the heavy lifting? Will I miss any revenue when I move my registration?
At Silver Oak, we help advisors and their team coordinate every aspect of the transition. We provide a dedicated transition team to execute every aspect of the client transition, which includes but not limited to:
- Advisory Account Transitions
- Advisory Account Form Population
- Establishing new ACH and Systematic Investments
- Broker Dealer Change Form Requests
- Updated New Account Profiles
- Client Portal Setup
- Client Segmentation for Reporting
- Technology Integrations
Coordinating a transfer can take approximately 45-60 days to effectively plan a successful transition. We map out each step, so the branch can execute the move and plan accordingly.